- The Can’t Sleep App (“Can’t Sleep App”, “Can’t Sleep” or “We”)
- Can’t Sleep App mobile applications (collectively the “Application”)
- Can’t Sleep App website www.cantsleepapp.com (the “Website”)
- Application and Website collectively (the “Service”)
- Users of the service (individually a “User”, and collectively the “Users”)
- Email address, user name, age group, preferred language, and any other information (collectively “Personal Information”)
- Latitude and longitude (collectively the “Location Information”).
- End-User License Agreement (the “EULA”)
- Free of charge, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license (the “License”)
- Apple, Google, Microsoft or any other third party software EULA and/or terms and conditions (collectively referred to as the “Third Party Terms”)
Scope and application
- Applies to all personal information, location information and electronic information collected by the service and also through communications you may have with Can’t Sleep by email or otherwise;
- Is subject to the relevant Australian legislation, as well as all other applicable legislation and regulations;
- Does not apply to the collection, use and retention of your personal information on platforms such as Facebook &/or twitter;
Use of personal information
- to provide, enable use of, operate, improve, allow customization with the Service;
- to contact you regarding support, handle requests, complains, breakdowns, malfunctions, updates, notices, announcements, marketing, advertising material or when Can’t Sleep believes necessary;
- to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Service;
- to enforce the End-User License Agreement and this Policy concluded between you and Can’t Sleep;
- to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when Can’t Sleep has a good faith belief that Can’t Sleep’s cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards;
- to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and the Service, or between you and other Users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Service and for purposes provided under this Policy and the End-User License Agreement.
Information that you share
If location services in the Application and internet is enabled
- Location Information
If internet is enable with or without location services enabled
- Email Account
- Mode (Sleep, Focus or Relax)
- Preset Selected or Custom
- UserType (Free, Rated, Annually, Monthly)
- Time & Date Stamp
- Device (iOS or Android)
You should be aware that the content you submit is not private or confidential and you should not have any expectation of privacy with respect to it. You must exercise caution and common sense when submitting information that may personally identify you or others.
How your Personal Information is stored and communicated
Time Frame: For a period of time we deem reasonable either to fulfill identified purposes or in accordance with the law, whichever time frame is longer. If you request that such information be deleted, we ensure it remains anonymous or destroy it in a way which ensures protection against unauthorized access or communication.
Third Parties: We never disclose your Personal Information to any third parties without your consent, except to our goods or services providers & promotional partners, any entity resulting from a whole/partial merger or change in control of Can’t Sleep, and public authority if the law so requires.
Children: The information contained in our Services is not destined to children. Can’t Sleep does not knowingly collect any Personal Information regarding children. The Application is provided to adults and Can’t Sleep expressly denies any responsibility in regards to the use of the Application by children.
External Hyperlink: By clicking on the hyperlinks to independent websites on our Service you leave our Service. We do not exercise any control on the operations of these independent websites and the fact that they are listed on our Service does not incur Can’t Sleeps’ liability in any manner.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Changes: Can’t Sleep may modify this policy and in the event of a modification an appropriate notice will be posted through the app.
Last Update: April 28, 2017